March 7, 2023
You grab a prop or two, squeeze together with a few friends, strike a pose, and voila! What's more fun than a photo booth? When done properly, a photo booth can be a hugely successful feature of a wedding reception. Whether your event is for 30 or 300, super casual or super formal, mid-morning or late at night, photo booths are an engaging, creative, and fun experience your guests will treasure for years to come.
As with any feature you’re thinking of for your wedding reception, photo booths have a lot of pros when it comes to cost, feasibility, logistics, etc., including:
- They work as great ice breakers and conversation starters for groups that don’t know each other well
- They’re an excellent source of entertainment for guests who don’t have the inclination or ability to dance
- They create unique mementos for attendees to bring home
- They give the opportunity to capture the more silly and fun side of guests and the wedding party, which often doesn’t come across in professional photos taken by the wedding photographer
- They’re fun for guests of all ages
At Spectrum Sounds, our Mirror Me Photo Booth takes the “selfie experience” to the next level with an interactive process that utilizes voice guidance, animations, and customizable backdrops so you and your guests can let your imagination go wild (all at a price that won’t break the bank)! The booth is also monitored by a professional and knowledgeable Spectrum Sounds photo booth attendant at all times. They are there to assist with the tech, props, and overall experience to ensure your guests have a fantastic time. We also take care of delivery, set up, and pick up for the photo booth and all props and equipment, so all you have to do is enjoy it!
In addition to the elements above, our Mirror Me Photo Booth package includes:
- High-quality 4x6 prints for you and your guests to take home as keepsakes of your special day
- A wide selection of fun props for attendees to use in their photos
- Personalized templates for your event’s prints
- A digital gallery of all the photos taken at your reception
If you want something that will add energy, interaction, and fun to your wedding reception without any of the stress of putting together complex entertainment, a photo booth may be exactly what you’re looking for! If you have questions or would like to reserve a Mirror Me Photo Booth for your reception, the staff here at Spectrum Sounds would love to hear from you. Please give us a call at 585-451-1111 or write to us any time via our secure contact page.